Sample Request...
I will continue to have Contest, Free Giveaways and Samples sent out periodically!
I would Love to be able to continue to send out Free Samples, but again due to the Increasing rates for Postal Service I can no longer!
I came up with a Great Solution if you would like to Sample Pure Essence Beauty All Natural Products!
Try Pure Essence Beauty All Natural Products by purchasing a Sampler Kit
-3 Piece Bath Ritual Sampler-
-Herbal Elixir Trio Set-
Herbal Elixir....Herbal Hair & Body Elixir
Conditions and moisturizes your Hair & Skin Naturally without the toxins. The blend of Ingredients i choose will rebalance and soothe your skin and scalp....
PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors!
Ingredients include; jojoba oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, vegetable glycerine, hempseed oil, fragrance and essential oils...
-Shea Aloe Whip 5 Piece Sampler-
-earthy scent
-lavender/vanilla
-lemongrass
-stimulating peppermint blend




No comments:
Post a Comment