Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Herbal Healing Shea Aloe Whipped Butter

Herbal Healing Shea Aloe Whipped Butter
 

I developed this All Natural Herbal Infusion after over my 20 years as a Hairstylist of seeing numerous skin and scalp disorders develop in many family members, my children , family and clients.
Due to the epidemic of these issues I began to do extensive research as an Educator and Student seeking a resulution to the aid of eliminating  the progression, discomfort and embarassment of Hairloss, Skin and Scalp Disorders!

Shea Aloe Whip is Light & Fluffy Butter mixture whipped with Natural Organic Raw Shea, Cocoa, Kukuma, Mango Butters, Organic Aloe Vera gel, 8 Herbal Infusion and nothing but Pure All Natural Goodness!
Whipped together until fluffy, each small, handmade batch of Pure Unrefined Organic Butters infused in 8 Herbs that softens and heals the skin as well as the hair and scalp I also added organic Aloe Vera gel that offers great moisture protection for your body and balancing the ph levels in your hair and skin. The combination gives you the silky and creamy texture that you will love!
-earthy scent
-lavender/vanilla
-lemongrass
-chamomile/rose blend
-stimulating peppermint blend
This product can be used on Skin, Scalp and Hair!!

Herbal Healing Shea Aloe Whipped Butter 5oz.
                                                         
                                                       



Due to Request from my Clients, Friends and Family I created a Special Decorative Jar filled with 10 ounces of Shea Aloe Whipped Butter!! 

 
                                                                           Scents
                                                    
                                                          


 
 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment